Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Very Interesting Story


(as seen on Craigslist) Please help, I am looking for a horse I used to own.  He is registered and his registered name is One Solid Cowboy and he was foaled in 2003.  His papers haven't been transfered and I would like to know where he is.  I trained him from the ground up and he was a gift from my grandfather who is now deceased.  I regrettably sold him to Patty Crawford in Liberty, MO who sold him to someone in Iowa she also mentioned the name Phil.  I would Love to buy him back but if that is not an option then I just want to know that he is safe and happy.


If any of you know Phil he is a "Craigslist Junkie" as I refer to it!  Any way as he is browsing the Des Moines area on craigslist he comes across this post. Phil just so happened to have purchased a horse with these markings from a lady in MO.  Needless to say the Horse is back with its original owner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment