Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I-80 HEIFER - PATRICK SANDERS, OHIO

sire. I-80  breeder. Patrick Sanders, Ohio

Special thank you to Patrick Sanders Ohio for showing us calves today! We ran across this outstanding I-80 heifer. Be sure to look this gal up when searching for your next prospect.

Thank you Patrick for utilizing Lautner Sires. We appreciate your belief in our genetics.

Be sure to check out these other Lautner Farms sires:

LF Additional Calving Ease Options
I-80 Full Brother - Full sib to I-80, gaining popularity this season
Maternally Yours - I-80 Son (NEW 2013) - Maternal Power!!
 Ali's Solution - First calves are awesome!
Mercedes Benz - Proven Sire of Champions & Calving Ease
Ali 2 - Breeds true to Ali
Jesse James - Calving ease sire and sire of several show ring Champions

LF Additional Maine Sire Options
The Maine Man (Maternal Sib to I-80) - Admired for his pedigree. Use to add depth of rib and maternal charachter
Hard Drive - Maine female maker. Sire of I-80, I-80 FB & The Maine Man's dam
Bojo - Back on the market & affordable to all!!
Unstoppable - First calf crop is hitting the show ring and winning! Siring them super sound!
Who Made Who - The maternal legend
Maverick - A Sooner son that provides maternal strength and moderation of frame.

Contact any of the Lautner Farms representatives for any questions you may have.


Place your semen order today with the BEST in the business! 800-515-3284
All semen sales are backed by the LF Value Guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment