Thursday, April 18, 2013

A NOTE FROM NOAH KOLLER - NEBRASKA

Dear Phil:

 My name is Noah Koller, I am a 13 year old from Arapahoe, Nebraska. Last year I A.I.’d some of my registered Polled Hereford cows to a few of your bulls.  I used Monopoly, Boardwalk, Heat Wave and Unstoppable. This heifer in the picture is a Monopoly x Polled Hereford. It was born March 9 and looks spectacular. I’m hoping to win a few shows with this heifer.

It would be awesome if you put the picture on your blog. I wouldn’t have my awesome calves if it wasn’t for your legendary sires.  Thanks again.

                                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                Noah Koller


Noah -

We thank you so very much for choosing Lautner Farms genetics! We appreciate your business and wish you the BEST OF LUCK showing your heifer! Please keep us posted on future show results and how she continues to develope. We would love to hear back from you!

Again, thank you very much and we appreciate hearing from you.

Take Care,
Phil Lautner & the Lautner Farms Team

No comments:

Post a Comment