Thursday, October 25, 2012

JD Gepner - For Sale


Phil, 

This is JD Gepner. I used to lease bulls from you about every year when I lived in western Oklahoma. I moved to SW Missouri to run a 4 store John Deere Dealership. I sold all my cows except 2 donor cows just so I could raise steers for my 2 sons. They have decided they don't want to show anymore so I am wanting to sell the two cows. One of the cows is a WMW x Pistol Pete, I have an awesome Monopoly Bull calf out of her for sale. The other is a Full Flush x Payback x Pistol Pete. She has a July 8th, 2012 Monopoly heifer calf at side. Pics are below. 
JD Gepner
Corporate Sales Manager
Legacy Farm & Lawn John Deere
Lamar*Lockwood*Joplin*Nevada
(417) 214-4714 Cell
(417) 682-5556 Office
(417) 682-3030 Fax







No comments:

Post a Comment