Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lautner Farms will be donating 10 units of Unstoppable in our next Breeders World Online Auction to help benefit St. Jude!



I have a special request to ask of you. 

Feb. 22, 2011 - that is a day I will never forget.  I found out that my 18 month old nephew has ALL - cancer.
He was rushed to St. Jude in Memphis for treatment - he got to come home for a short Easter visit and then had to go back to Memphis till May.  

You may wonder how they found out he had cancer.  My sister in law noticed Graham had a bruise that didn't go away and he started not feeling right.  He acted like he didn't have any energy - didn't want to play.  This went on for only 2 weeks and she demanded the doctor run a battery of tests because she knew something was not right.   
  
Graham is a tough little man.  We call him our Superman who is kicking cancer's ass (pardon my french - but this kid has been through hell). 

Graham turned 2 Aug. 18, 2011 and is still taking treatments.  He goes to Memphis once a month and to Peoria, IL to the  Children's Hospital once a week for treatments - plus daily treatments at home.

My brother and his wife do not want a benefit because St. Jude has supplied everything!
  
So I want to give something back to St. Jude.  I am running in Graham's honor in the Lincoln to Peoria St Jude Run
July 28th.
I need to raise at least $750.00 to run.
Will you please help me?

Please click on the picture of my nephew and my brother to go to my St. Jude page.  
I greatly appreciate your help! 
Thank you!  This means a great deal to me!


From Dara @ ShowJock.com






No comments:

Post a Comment